This list is a collection of the best TensorFlow.js tools, resources, videos and shiny things.
- TensorFlow.js gallery - A collection of TensorFlow.js projects, tutorials, videos, and more.
- Machine Learning Crash Course - Google's fast-paced, practical introduction to machine learning.
- Google Codelabs - Google Developers Codelabs provide a guided, tutorial, hands-on coding experience.
- Beginning ML with TensorFlow.js - Full online course for web devs to get into TF.js.
- Effective TensorFlow.js - TensorFlow.js tutorials and best practices.
- Official tfjs models on TensorFlow.js repo - Pretrained models for TensorFlow.js.
- Official tfjs models on TensorFlow.js website - Explore pre-trained TensorFlow.js models that can be used in any project out of the box.
- @tensorflow-models on NPM - Various pretrained models for TensorFlow.js on NPM.
- Official tfjs examples repo - Examples built with TensorFlow.js!
- Official tfjs demo website - See examples and live demos built with TensorFlow.js!
- TensorFlow.js: Machine Learning for the Web and Beyond - This paper describes the design, API, and implementation of TensorFlow.js, and highlights some of the impactful use cases.
- JSDoop and TensorFlow.js: Volunteer Distributed Web Browser-Based Neural Network Training - The experimental results show that training a neural network in distributed web browsers is feasible and accurate, has a high scalability, and it is an interesting area for research.
- Official TensorFlow.js video series - The YouTube content focuses on TensorFlow ecosystem updates.
- TensorFlow.js: ML for the web and beyond - TensorFlow Dev Summit 2020.
- Rock Paper Scissors! - Train Rock Paper Scissors on your machine and watch the results with your webcam!
- Color Blind Tensors - Manipulate image tensors to perceive color blindness, live coding.
Hands-On Machine Learning with TensorFlow.js - A guide to building ML applications integrated with web technology using the TensorFlow.js library by Kai Sasaki.
Practical TensorFlow.js - Deep Learning in Web App Development by Juan De Dios Santos Rivera.
Blog & Posts
- Towards Data Science
Powered by TensorFlow.js
- Handwritten Digit Classification - A showcase project for NgConf 2020 talk on A Journey into the World of Machine Learning with TensorFlow.js.
- NSFWJS - Indecent Content Checker - A friendly library to check images to see if they are indecent content on either the client or the server!
- Pose Animator - A tool to bring SVG characters to life in the browser via motion capture.
- LipSync - A web-based, playful, interactive experiences to lip sync to your favorite songs.
- BodyPix - A real-time person and body-part segmentation in the browser.
- ml5.js - Friendly machine learning for the web.
- handtrack.js - A library for prototyping realtime hand detection (bounding box), directly in the browser.
- magenta.js - Music and Art Generation with Machine Intelligence in the Browser.
- Danfo.js - High-performance, intuitive, and easy-to-use data structures for manipulating and processing structured data. (Inspired by Pandas)
- Glitch - Build fast, full-stack web apps in browser for free (Tensorflow.js templates).
- CodePen - bit.ly/codepen-tfjs Best place to build, test and discover front-end code (Tensorflow.js templates).
- TensorFlow Playground - Tinker With a Neural Network Right Here in Your Browser!
- Teachable Machine - Train a computer to recognize your own images, sounds, & poses!
- TensorPlayground.com - Write, modify, and view tensors directly in the browser. Then share the code with others.
- #MadeWithTFJS - See what the community has made and share your work!
- Laurence Moroney - Lead of AI Developer Relations at Google.
- Nikhil Thorat - Co-lead of TensorFlow.js.
- Daniel Smilkov - Co-creator of TensorFlow.js.
- Paige Bailey - Building Google AI for everyone, and for every platform.
- Aaron Ma - World's youngest TensorFlow contributor!
- Sandeep Gupta - Product Manager for TensorFlow.
- Jason Mayes - Developer advocate for TensorFlow.js.
- Gant Laborde - Web & Machine Learning GDE.
Your contributions are always welcome!
If you want to contribute to this list (please do), send me a pull request or contact me @aaronhma on Twitter Also, if you notice that any of the above listed repositories should be deprecated, due to any of the following reasons:
- The repository's owner explicitly says that "this library is not maintained".
- Not committed for long time (2~3 years).
More info on the guidelines.
NOTE: In order to create an community that is welcome for all, ALL contributors MUST agree to the Code of Conduct.
Contribute to this list: https://github.com/aaronhma/awesome-tensorflow-js