Stacks is a blockchain anchored by Bitcoin that enables apps, smart contracts, and digital assets. Stacks is a layer-1 blockchain that connects to Bitcoin and implements smart contracts and decentralized applications through the Clarity language. Through the Proof of Transfer (PoX) consensus mechanism, the state of the Stacks blockchain is anchored against the Bitcoin blockchain, thus providing the security and finality of Bitcoin to Stacks. Stacks brings the programmability of other blockchain technologies to Bitcoin, without the need to modify the core consensus mechanism of Bitcoin itself.
- Clarity Resources
- App Development
- Learning Resources
- Stacks Wallet for Desktop - Desktop wallet application for managing STX and stacking individually or in pools.
- Stacks Wallet for Web - Web wallet for connecting to Stacks web applications.
- Xverse Wallet - Mobile wallet application for managing STX and stacking.
Stacks Web Applications
- Stacks Explorer - An application for reviewing transactions on the Stacks blockchain.
- Boom.money - A web wallet focused on NFTs, and custom tokens.
- Send Many - An application to send STX to many recipients in one transaction.
- MIA Block explorer - A web application to exolore MIA coin transactions for all and personal accounts.
- Speed Spend - A suite of working Clarity experiments on testnet (source).
- Clarinet - Clarity runtime packaged as a CLI, facilitates development and testing of Clarity smart contracts.
- Clarigen - A tool for writing TypeScript code that interacts with Clarity smart contracts.
- clarity.tools - In-browser Clarity REPL.
- search-clarity.dev - An application for searching for deployed Clarity contracts.
- uint256 - A library for converting values into 256-bits.
- clarity-bitcoin - A library to verify Bitcoin transactions.
- CityCoin - An implementation of PoX lite using STX transfers to mint new coins using proportional probabilities.
- SWAPR - A Uniswap-like implementation on Stacks 2.0 and Clarity.
- FLEXR - An interpretation of Ampleforth for Stacks.
- ClarityDAO - A conversion of Moloch DAO in Clarity.
- NFT Marketplace - Clarity smart contract for a marketplace of tradable assets.
- StackStarter - Clarity smart contract for crowdfunding.
- Lightning Swaps - Fraud-proof swaps using Lightning Network.
- Election Voting - Basic voting for candidates using Clarity.
- DualX - A collection of Clarity contracts that implement a DeFi ecosystem for exchanges.
- Tofauti - Collection of resources around NFTs on Stacks.
- This is #1 - The first professional NFT built on Bitcoin and the Stacks blockchain (contract).
- stacking.club - Stacking information and statistics.
- Friedger pool - Community stacking pool with no fees.
- PlanBetter pool - Stacking pool with Bitcoin rewards.
- @stacks/cli - Command line interface for interacting with auth, storage, and transactions.
- CompassDB - A library for managing advanced collections in Gaia storage.
- lens-file-source - File storage abstraction through mechanisms like caching, transactions, and JSON map aggregation for Gaia.
- GaiaDown - Gaia storage backend for LevelUp.
- Official Stacks documentation - Documentation and developer tutorials for learning Clarity and developing Stacks apps.
- Stacks 101 - Community curated STX knowledge.
- Clarity 101 - Learn the basics of Clarity's design principles.
- Developer Registry 101 - Learn how to build a Clarity smart contract from scratch.
- How Clarity Prevents Common Smart Contract Vulnerabilities - Explanation of Clarity's security princples.
- Proof of Transfer Whitepaper Reading with Muneeb Ali - Overview of the Proof of Transfer (PoX) whitepaper from the author.
- Discord - Stacks ecosystem Discord.
- Twitter - Stacks ecosystem Twitter.
- Official Stacks Forum - Stacks community forum.
- r/stacks - Stacks subreddit.
We welcome community contributions to this list. Please read the contribution guidelines before contributing.
Contribute to this list: https://github.com/friedger/awesome-stacks-chain