A curated list of tech internships resources ✨
The repository contains useful information for everyone who is looking for a tech internship!
- Where to apply
- How to write CV
- CV examples
- CV analyzers
- Feedback on your CV
- Where to get an employee referral
- Practice platforms
- Mock interview platforms
- Zero to Offer by the Pitt Computer Science Club - A part of the course that will help you land offers from top tech companies.
Where to apply
- Summer 2022 Internships - A curated list of 2022 internships.
- 2021 New Grad Applications - A curated list of 2021 new grad roles.
- Relevant levels.fyi internships list - A collection of intern roles with salaries.
How to write CV
- r/cscareerquestions FAQ - Tips from CS Career Questions.
- Cracking the coding interview tips - Advice from the legendary book about interviews.
- This Is What A GOOD Resume Should Look Like - What to include in CV.
- Create Your Resume for Google: Tips and Advice - A video from Google recruiters.
- Article on Zety - How to write each section in CV.
- Overleaf gallery - A collection of well-structured CV. You can edit them in the OverLeaf online TeX editor.
- Resumehub - Choose a company and a role and find an appropriate template.
- Kickresume - A collection of awesome resumes with role and company description.
- Zety CV Templates - Just pick one of 18+ CV templates, fill it out, and download in seconds.
- CV Compiler - They synergized NLP technology and human insight to provide you with the best tech resume enhancement service available.
- Resume Worded - An online resume grader that instantly scores your resume and gives you detailed feedback on how to get more opportunities.
- VMock - It delivers personalized career guidance to job seekers across the world.
- Grammarly - Find grammatical errors in your CV.
Feedback on your CV
- /r/cscareerquestions - A subreddit where people create advice threads to get any feedback.
- CS Career Hackers - A discord channel for tech internships and jobs discussion.
- TopCV - Get detailed feedback from experts.
Where to get an employee referral
- Repher - Create a referral request for no more than 8 companies.
- Refsy - Sign up to join the engineering community as a job seeker or referrer.
- LeetCode - Practice your coding skills by solving more than 800+ questions.
- HackerRank - Companies host coding challenges there.
Mock interview platforms
- Pramp - Practice mock interviews with friends and professionals.
Contribute to this list: https://github.com/lodthe/awesome-internships